Tuesday 13 December 2011

Paul Walker Biography

Date of Birth:12 September 1973, 
Place of Birth:Glendale, California, USA
Birth Name:Paul William Walker IV
Height:6' 1¼" (1.86 m)


Paul William Walker IV was born on September 12, 1973, in Glendale California.Paul William  began acting when he was very young, appearing in many TV commercials. In 1987 he played Prof. Bennet in Monster in the Closet (1986).Paul William  then starred in the television series, "Throb" (1986).Paul William also made guest appearances on several television shows including "Charles in Charge" (1984),"Highway to Heaven" (1984), "Who's the Boss?" (1984) and "Diff'rent Strokes" (1978). Paul also had a role in the soap opera "The Young and the Restless" (1973).


In 1987 Paul was cast in Programmed to Kill (1987) as the character Jason, and since then he has appeared in a steady stream of movies.Paul William  is definitely a rising star and not only does he have good looks, charm, wit and excellent acting skills, he also majored in Marine Biology at a California community college.
Has a daughter by an ex-girlfriend.
Daughter, Meadow (b. 4 November 1999).
Graduated from Village Christian High School (located in Sun Valley, California) class of 1991.
Chosen by People magazine as one of the 50 Most Beautiful Persons in the world in 2001.
Paul William  doesn't like to watch himself on screen and will only watch his own movies once.
Describes himself as a "total gear head" and he owns the Nissan Skyline R34 which he used in 2 Fast 2 Furious (2003)
Is a keen traveller and has visited countries such as India, Fiji and Costa Rica
Has 2 brothers: Caleb and Cody; 2 sisters: Ashlie and Amie.
Paul William grandfather Paul Walker, Jr. (aka. "Irish" Billy Walker) was a professional boxer.
Is a fan of marine biologist Jacques-Yves Cousteau.
Scored his break into show business through modeling.
Owns a Labrador named Zero, a Chesapeake Bay puppy and a horse named Cowboy.
Resides in Huntington Beach and Santa Barbara, California where he surfs every day he's at home.
Paul William  was set to star in S.W.A.T. (2003) as Jim Street but backed out. Colin Farrell was cast instead.
Frequently works with Scott Caan. (Varsity Blues (1999), Life Makes Sense If You're Famous (2002) and Into the Blue (2005)).
Friends with Kylie Tyndall & Keaton Tyndall
Is of Irish descent.
Was listed as a potential nominee on both the 2004 and 2006 Razzie Award nominating ballots.Paul William  was suggested in the Worst Actor category on the 2004 ballot for his performances in the films 2 Fast 2 Furious (2003) and Timeline (2003).And he was suggested again two years later in the Worst Actor category of the 2006 Razzie nominating ballot for his performance in the film Into the Blue (2005).Paul William  failed to receive either nomination.
Paul William  grandfather Paul Walker, Jr. raced cars for Ford and is a Pearl Harbor survivor.
Paul William's mother Cheryl was a model.
Paul William  wanted to enroll in the US Army when the Gulf War first broke out.
Was considered for the role of Johnny Storm in Fantastic Four (2005).
Audtioned for the role of Anakin Skywalker but was too old for the part. He has said it was the only role he's ever really wanted.


Personal Quotes
"You know, all that really matters is that the people you love are happy and healthy. Everything else is just sprinkles on the sundae." - in Flaunt Magazine, July 2001
Some people say that you should go to all the parties, to the nightclubs, the Viper Room, and make contacts, and I look at them and say, 'You don't want to have contacts with those people.' Look at what happened to River Phoenix (who died in 1993 of a drug overdose outside the Viper Room). If you get caught up in that, it ruins you. Hollywood is garbage.
Surfing soothes me, it's always been a kind of zen experience for me. The ocean is so magnificent, peaceful, and awesome. The rest of the world disappears for me when I'm on a wave.
I'm into being a dad, that's where my focus is most of the time. I'm an actor that's my job, but it's not my life. I have a lot of other interests too.
I'm a dreamer. I've got this whole thing where I think I'm supposed to be a musician. I live by the seat of my pants, but I'd like to think that I'm also pretty sensible.
I want to get married. I think about it a lot. But I also think about my cars, so maybe my priorities aren't exactly in line just yet.
Life's too short. And the biggest curse is falling in love with somebody.
I'm much more likely to give myself a kick in the butt than a pat on the back.
I like low maintenance, natural, outdoor, shy girls.
I'm a Christian now. The things that drove me crazy growing up was how everyone works at fault-finding with different religions. The people I don't understand are atheists. I go surfing and snow boarding and I'm always around nature. I look at everything and think, 'Who couldn't believe there's a God? Is all this a mistake?' It just blows me away.
(2010) I'm passionate about animals and I hunt too. It's like I save and I kill. I'm a walking, talking contradiction. I'm all about preserving the environment but I'm racing cars on the weekend. I tell everyone I'm a gun-loving hippy.


Salary
Timeline (2003)  $3,000,000
2 Fast 2 Furious (2003)  $7,000,000
The Fast and the Furious (2001)  $1,000,000
Where Are They Now
(January 2004) Filming Noel.
(January 2004) Filming "Into The Blue" with Dark Angel's Jessica Alba.
(November 2005) living in Santa Barbra
(March 2010) In Chile, helping the victims of the earthquake
(2010)Paul William is currently working in Guadalupe catching, tagging and studying Great White Sharks. 
Paul William  can be seen on the new TV show, "Expedition Great White" as a Deckhand.

No comments:

Post a Comment